Reserving Facilities for Your Class, Team, or Club
1. Make sure your event has been approved by your site administrator. You may do this via his signature on the Facilities Form or with his email acknowledgement if sending your request electronically.
2. Complete attached form or submit the necessary information via email to email@example.com copying your site administrator.
3. Facilities coordinator will verify that your requested space is available and enter your event on the district's Master Calendar (Dynacal). You, the site administrator, and other appropriate parties will receive the Dynacal confirmation email.
4. Your event will appear on the Facilities/Event Report generated weekly for the purpose of setting the Energy Management System. This provides proper heating and air conditioning for your event with the most efficIent setting. This report also informs your custodial crew of your event for set up and scheduling.
5. Enjoy your event with your wonderful students! Thank you.